Friday 12 August 2011

Success !

Teacher : Owl teacher behind desk - color illustration.


From January to June this year I attend South Eastern Regional College to complete a City and Guilds teaching adult learners' course - PTTLS - Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learner Sector.

I thoroughly enjoyed the course, the other students were great fun, with different plans for their teaching careers which was so interesting.  A lot of work involved in the course but very worthwhile.

I am so pleased to say I was successful and passed the course and received my certificate to prove it.

My longterm plan is to teach beadweaving to adults, I've held some workshops in an informal basis to gain experience and I completed this course so I would have an appropriate qualification.

I've loved the teaching I've done so far and definitely plan to explore other opportunities.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! What an exciting time ahead, good luck with the classes, Di x

    ReplyDelete