Monday 26 March 2012

Monday night camera class - 26 March.

As it was a sunny and bright evening when class started we went outside to take some photos -


Then when it became too cold we came inside to the class room and played with 'painting with light' - the tutor stood in the dark with a torch and wrote each of our names - magical - 


my camera isn't smart enough to take all of the name but I'm hoping one of my class mates will email me with their photos and I'll put them here too - but you can see the general effect - excellent class tonight.


Edited to add my name - many thanks to Kevin, my class mate who forwarded it.

1 comment:

  1. What brilliant photos!!!

    I love the photos of the willow tree buds and daffodils. Spring is really here.

    I'd never heard of 'painting with light'. It looks really fantastic, and fun too.

    What a brilliant and inspiring tutor.

    Keep posting the pics - they're brilliant.

    J.L.

    ReplyDelete