Friday 17 June 2011

Folksy Friday

This is my first Folksy Friday feature, Folksy is an online market place to buy and sell handcrafted goods and supplies - so many fab shops there (including my own of course !)

A Folksy Friday blog post is used to feature a variety of shops and their items usually following a particular theme.  My theme is 'My Auntie's birthday' as it is my Auntie Zoe's birthday today.

I've chosen items that I think she would like or are appropriate for June - rose is the flower for June, I love the painted sign, my Aunt loves dragonfly items, pearl is the jewel for June and my Aunt has always loved reading and I thought the print of the bookcase would be appropriate.










Clare’s Creations – Rose Card Button and Jewels Vintage Sign Company
Drawn to Art Folksy Shop Pirate Treasures Folksy Shop
Little Red Robin Folksy Shop Zebedee Folksy Shop



Just click on any of the images to go to the Folksy shops. 

Please do visit Folksy http://www.folksy.com/ you'll be surprised at the beautiful items all handcrafted by UK crafters.

What do you think of my choices ?

No comments:

Post a Comment