Saturday 17 September 2011

Teaching, eating and singing!

A lovely day today - doing 3 of my favourite activities. No pics but good memories.

I attended the Newry class - we made an Ogalala beaded bracelet.  I took my camera but forgot to use it, must try harder next month!

Then home for a quick change and out to Benedicts in Belfast for tea with work chums http://www.benedictshotel.co.uk/restaurant-belfast

They offer a fab 'Beat the Clock' menu where the cost of your main meal is the time you order at eg order at 5.30pm and pay £5.50 - food and service is very good and I couldn't resist their chocolate torte - delish

From there I went to the Grand Opera House http://www.goh.co.uk/default.asp
 to see 'Joseph and the amazing technicolour dreamcoat'  brilliant show - I love going to the theatre and 'Joseph' is one of my favourites.  I had warned the girls that I know all the lyrics and would have to sing from the beginning and they may wish to sit far, far away from me!  Everyone enjoyed the show, it's a really uplifting musical.

Excellent night out.

A day out tomorrow to the Autumn Fair at Botanic Gardens - blog post to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment