Friday 9 September 2011

Folksy Friday - 9 September 2011

My theme this week is beadweaving goodies - tomorrow I'll be attending the NI Beaders' Guild - http://www.nibeadersguild.com/ - it begins again after the summer break.

So I've chosen some beautiful pieces (including one of my own) - they show just a few of the different items that can be made or decorated with beads.






Petalscrafts Folksy Shop Craftywarren Folksy Shop
MG Jewellery Folksy Shop Stone Magpie Folksy Shop
100s and 1000s Folksy Shop All About Beads Folksy Shop
As you know my passion is beadweaving - so pleased to find other beaders in Northern Ireland and now also on Folksy.

Click on any of the pictures to go to the Folksy shops and see much more.



Ooops! It's a day late - Friday and most of Saturday have flown by !

No comments:

Post a Comment