Wednesday 9 November 2011

Redcar Crafts Autumn Fair - Wed 9 November 2011

I had a stall tonight at an Autumn Craft Fair held in Christian Fellowship Church, just off the Cregagh Road, Belfast.

It was a very enjoyable evening, my mum (and Kathryn and Rachel) helped me to set up my stall.


There were about 14 stalls including Baked in Belfast - lovely jams, chutneys and pottery pieces -

a few stalls with knitted and fabric goods including this one
staffed by the very talented Ronnie and Helen and ably assisted by Rachel!

This was a beautifully staged stall by Marta - selling beautiful brooches, earrings, necklaces and other lovely bits and pieces.


Other stalls included knitted toys, african jewellery, hand made cards and cakes/traybakes.

It was a great night, really well supported and a real buzz, there was also a fab supper with millions of traybakes, I love traybakes and have to confess I had FOUR ! all delicious!

Many thanks to my friend Claire and her mum, Olive, who 'minded' my stall so mum and I could browse the other stalls and enjoy our supper.  Also thanks to my friend Heather and friends who came and my friend Norma and daughter Ashleigh and little Georgia who also paid a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment