Thursday 17 November 2011

It's my lovely cousin, Michelle's birthday this week, I've chosen suitable gifts for her or for a November birthday.

The print of the girl is just beautiful and definitely resembles Michelle.  Michelle has a little Yorkie dog and the cross stitch picture is fab.
Chrysanthemum is the flower for November and Topaz is the birthstone for the month.  (The cuff is one of my creations !)

Scorpio is the zodiac sign for November and I loved the cupcake card.



Little Wren Art Folksy Shop Pig Corner Cards Folksy Shop
sweetest things Folksy Shop All About Beads Folksy Shop
Simply Art Ceramics Folksy Shop
Happy Birthday lovely cousin, hope you had a great day.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely selection. Happy Birthday to Michelle, hope it is/was wonderful.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for putting my print in your lovely selection.. I hope Michelle had a wonderful birthday! It was my birthday this week, too
    X Michelle

    ReplyDelete