Saturday 10 December 2011

NI Beaders' Guild

I'm a member of the http://www.nibeadersguild.com/

This year when everyone paid their joining fee (a very reasonable £20), the membership gift was a packet of 'bead soup' - a packet of different beads eg seed beads, bugle beads and shaped beads.

Everyone was encouaged to create something and bring it to today's meeting.  It did not have to be jewellery and you could add other beads to the 'soup'.

Here is my contribution - a charm bracelet and earrings.
I struggled to think of what to make and had a flash of inspiration one day and enjoyed making the bracelet, it's my first charm style bracelet and I will definitely make another.

There were lovely creations -




The items were laid out anonymously and then we voted - the winning entry was
a beautiful embroidered bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment