Monday 27 February 2012

Monday 27 February - Camera Class

Fab field trip with my camera class - we had to meet at the Big Fish (a huge printed ceramic mosaic sculpture) near Lagan Weir in Belfast.

We wandered around with our cameras and tripods looking for interesting views and light effects.


I was trying to capture the tall building and the tall straight trees.


We moved on to the Angel of Harmony (or Nuala with the Hula as she is also known!)

Then some photos of the river and traffic - interesting light effects - really chuffed my camera can take photos like this - I didn't try very hard, my camera did all the work!

Finally we moved onto the area at the Waterfront Hall - I tried to take a photo of the beautiful shepherd and sheep sculpture outside the Hall but it is a bit dark.
We had to send 3 photos to the tutor and here are my three - I was pleased with them all.

A really fun and interesting night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment