Thursday 23 February 2012

Folksy Friday - 24 February 2012

It's birthday week for my niece and one of my nephews, born on the same date but in two different families and 7 years apart.

I have a lovely memory of telling my niece she is my favourite niece - she gave me a funny look and said but 'I'm your only niece' and I replied 'but you are still my favourite' and she giggled!


koalakrafts Folksy Shop Betty Lemon Folksy Shop Olivia & Bibs Folksy Shop In a Roundabout Way Folksy Shop Sew Sofia Folksy Shop
Lovely gifts available on http://folksy.com/ for all ages, just click on any of the photos to go straight to the shop.

Kelsie is a pink girlie and the bag would suit her perfectly, handy for school lunches or shopping trips, she has 3 rabbits so would love the rabbit mug and I think the pencil case is very pretty.

Nephew Ellis would love any of these bright pressies and I love the idea of personalising with his name.

Preparing these Folksy Friday posts is a fab way of finding new shops.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely selection, enjoyed the post.
    I often find new shops looking for things to put on the blog.

    ReplyDelete