Thursday 6 October 2011

Folksy Friday - 7 October 2011

As it's now October I thought a Halloween theme would be appropriate, and if you see something you like, there is time to buy it in time for your Halloween party !





Diomo Glasss Folksy Shop Pauline’s Crafts Folksy Shop
Bennbags Folksy Shop Finnspirations Folksy Shop
That Fuzzy Feeling Folksy Shop

For other suggestions just type Halloween in the search box on http://www.folksy.com/ and browse the other fab items.

Do you celebrate Halloween? 

I have a family party every year and hold it on the same night as the fireworks at a local church, we can see them very clearly from my living room and it's a lovely family get together.

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous selection, very bright, colourful and cheery.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my little spiders! I can highly recommend the Pumpkin from Pauline's Crafts - I have one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great selection of spooky items - thanks for including my felt pumpkin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the spiders and the felted pumpkin:)

    love
    michelle x

    ReplyDelete