Thursday, 6 October 2011

Folksy Friday - 7 October 2011

As it's now October I thought a Halloween theme would be appropriate, and if you see something you like, there is time to buy it in time for your Halloween party !





Diomo Glasss Folksy Shop Pauline’s Crafts Folksy Shop
Bennbags Folksy Shop Finnspirations Folksy Shop
That Fuzzy Feeling Folksy Shop Handmade at Homer=

For other suggestions just type Halloween in the search box on http://www.folksy.com/ and browse the other fab items.

Do you celebrate Halloween? 

I have a family party every year and hold it on the same night as the fireworks at a local church, we can see them very clearly from my living room and it's a lovely family get together.

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous selection, very bright, colourful and cheery.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my little spiders! I can highly recommend the Pumpkin from Pauline's Crafts - I have one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great selection of spooky items - thanks for including my felt pumpkin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the spiders and the felted pumpkin:)

    love
    michelle x

    ReplyDelete