Tuesday 10 January 2012

Another start to a New Year resolution - using my bead stash

I'm going to try to use up some of the beads I have in my stash, as it is getting out of control!

I've had this huge bag of turquoise seed beads for about three years and decided to see how many pieces I could make from it.

I don't know how much it weighed but I've made three pieces so far - weighed the bag and it is still over 100g !

I'm going to list the three pieces in my Folksy Shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/AllAboutBeads  AllAboutBeads.Folksy.com over this week.

1st piece - a lovely spiral rope bracelet.


It's made with the turquoise beads and size 11 silver beads, embellished with tiny drop beads and fastened with a lovely silver coloured metal toggle.

What do you think of it?

Please call back to see the next two pieces.

2 comments:

  1. It's really beautiful! I've still got loads of seed beads and don't know what I'll do with them as they just don't go with the style of work I'm doing now. I've sold quite a lot but can't quite bring myself to part with the nicest ones - just in case I find a good use for them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. I'm always impressed by your beading skills :-)

    ReplyDelete