Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year 2012 - Resolutions

HAPPY NEW YEAR !


I'm writing down my resolutions - in the interest of full disclosure and to have responsibility/ accountability!

Lose weight - I've been going to Slimming World - lost 19 lbs since June 2011(although there may be a weight gain over Christmas!) and I have some way still to go.

I hope to go on a sunny holiday this year so that will be a great incentive to keep on with the healthy eating.

Keep my house tidier - (not tidy, I am so untidy and that makes me unhappy so I want to try to be tidier, not live in CHAOS - Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome).

Swim on a regular basis.

Only eat out once a week, organise my diary better.  It'll will mean I'll have to say NO more often and plan ahead using my diary.

Develop my photography skills (do you see what I did there?!).  I've enrolled on a Digital Photography course for beginners - looking forward to that.

Use up the beads, yarn and papercrafting supplies that I already have, do not buy beads (except ones that I need for my teaching bead workshops). (That's my get out clause !)

Keep in touch with my nephews and niece, they are growing up so fast and I love being part of their lives, hearing about their activities, attending events at their schools and spending time in their company.  (that will also mean I'll see more of my sister/brother-in-law and brother/sister-in-law which will be an added bonus).

Keep in touch with my cousins.


Wish me luck !!




What about you?

Do you make new year resolutions?

Care to share any in the comments?




2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! and good luck with your resolutions :)
    Mine are very similar... lose weight - not joined a class yet, but that may be the way to go (congratulations on your 19lbs loss - that's fantastic!), swim or use my Wii Fit regularly, stop buying craft stuff and use what I have, plus try lots of new crafts and visit the theatre more :D
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!

    Good luck with the resolutions :D

    Have a fab 2012.

    LH
    x

    ReplyDelete