Monday 23 January 2012

Digital Photography for beginners - Mon 23 Jan 2012

I started my new evening class tonight - looks like it will be interesting and fun.

Hoping to learn how to use the camera I have and ask for advice on choosing a new more up to date slim line model.

There will be 4 evening field trips - two into Belfast, one to Lady Dixon Park and one to Belfast Castle - really looking forward to them.

I think each week we have to take photos and send them to the tutor who will critique them - will be interesting to see what everyone comes up with.

Photos this week have to include line, pattern, colour.

Edited to add my photos for this week - not very exciting - I'm going to find it difficult to find the time and decent weather to get out and about and take more 'arty' photos!

I went to a garden centre this week and used that opportunity to take a few photos.

1 comment:

  1. The photo of the flowers is great, I love the angle you've used.

    ReplyDelete